Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Beyonce Supports Frank Ocean's Sexuality




Beyonce has reached out over the weekend, with an Online letter to Frank Ocean (R&B artist), supporting the singer after he recently opened up about his sexuality.

With handwritten words over a picture of Ocean, Beyoncé writes, "Be fearless. Be honest. Be generous. Be brave. Be poetic. Be open. Be free. Be yourself. Be in love. Be happy. Be inspiration."

We can say B is definitely showing support in his decision of letting the public know his "TRUE" feelings about the same sex!


This is also a Confirmation of Frank's Sexuality. Coverage from Vibe Magazine READ MORE BELOW::

"Following days of rumors over his sexuality, Odd Future singer Frank Ocean seems to confirm speculation over whether he's gay or not via a confession on Tumblr.
Late Wednesday (July 3), the young singer addressed the situation, writing: "What i'm about to post is for anyone who cares to read. it was intended to fill the thank you’s section in my album credits, but with all the rumors going round.. i figured it’d be good to clarify.."
Ocean followed shortly after with a lengthy letter, in which he tells the story of his first love ... with a man.
"Four summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19 years old. He was too," he writes.
"We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I'd see him, and his smile.
"Sleep I would often share with him. By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping, no negotiating to the women I had been with, the ones I cared for and thought I was in love with," Ocean continued.
Although the romance didn't last, Ocean says he grew from it, wrote at least two albums worth of material from it, and it gave him a new respect for life.
In the end, it made him feel free: "I don't have any secrets I need kept anymore ... I feel like a free man."
With the swirling rumors of gay and bisexuality in hip-hop, it's brave for Ocean to take a stand and come out.
Ocean's Odd Future bandmate, Tyler The Creator, responded sometime after the singer posted the letter, expressing how proud he was. "My Big Brother Finally F***ing Did That. Proud Of That N***a Cause I Know That Sh** Is Difficult Or Whatever," he tweeted (@f***tyler).
In addition to the revelation, Ocean is expected to sing about his experiences about his first love in his upcoming debut, Channel Orange.
Ocean has been overseas, previewing the album for press, which sparked the rumors surrounding his sexuality."


**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment