Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Morning Wood

Tall, Dark, Handsome, and PAID: Chad  Ochocinco







My body got goose bumps lookin at the last picture (definitely got my day started). Since 2010, at the age of 34, Chad's Net worth is 15Million and recently traded to Miami dolphins. He will change his last name back to Johnson on July 4, sounding very mature and focused during his first interview as a Dolphin Tuesday. "For me, it's about me getting back to the basics, going back to the root of how it all started," he said. "I think I kind of lost that and I'm looking to go back to Chad Johnson and just make it live again. Ladies he is well taken with children and an engagement SOO we CAN ONLY mind Freak him! Lets see how this team change works for his career!




**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment