Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

ReCap On Oprah's Next Chapter With The Kardashians



Everyone was tuned in to Oprah's Next Chapter yesterday night to see just what questions would she be asking the Kardashians. What could she ask them that no one has before, or what answers could she get out of them that no one else could? Why does everyone love the Kardashians so much? What makes them so personable? Is it their good looks that helped them to fame? Is Kris Jenner pimping her kids? Were just a few questions that she asked everyone. She sat down with Khloe, Kim, Kourtney and Rob at first. To us that was kind of pointless considering Kim seemed to take over in answering the questions over her siblings. It seemed as if they weren't as well prepared to answer the questions as Kim.

Next she sat down with the person who put this all together in the first place, the momager as everyone calls her, Kris Jenner. They spoke on her affair and divorce with Rob Kardashian. In which their son, Rob, said he wasn't really aware of it until recently when his mom wrote about it in her memoir. Kim Kardashian said the last words she heard from her father were, "Your gonna be fine you guys are gonna be fine." And surprisingly Khloe said she didn't see her sisters for three years after their fathers death. She says they reminded her to much of him. That raised our eyebrows on if that was truly her Dad or not, because in his death, how could you not see the same thing you see of him in your sisters in yourself?

Check out a few excerpts from the interviews below:

Oprah: What would your Say when people say your mother is pimping her children?
Rob: Shes a mom
Kim: We have to hire a manager so regardless someone is gonna get that. No one will fight for you harder than your mom. She knows us, she knows all of our moves. We vibe, We work.

Oprah: You think your famous for, what?
Kim: Havin uhh a TV show. Thats what kind of introduced us to the world. And from that we have taken that opportunity to do what were really passionate about. I think the show has been our biggest platform, our biggest commercial

Oprah: Whats the worst thing that hurt you, effected you, felt like a jab?
Kris Jenner: I exploit my children, I'm pimpin my kids.

Oprah: When people say that your last marriage was a stunt, that it was ... contrived, for publicity how does that make you feel?
Kim: Well first of all I logically think it out we have an amazing fanbase that watch the show I we dont do anything for ratings. I think that anyone that knows me knows that I love so hard, I fall in love fast, and I was in love, and I wanted a life that I always pictured a fairytale life to be. If anything that tough decision to end that relationship was such a risk of LOSING ratings and losing my fanbase. I had to take that risk for my inner peace.

Oprah: Were you, the worst word ever, bored?
Kim:Yeah. But I wouldn't leave somebody just because I was bored. I mean we could find something to do.
*chuckles*

Oprah: Would you be where you are had there not been a sextape?
Kim: *deep sigh* Well I think thats how I was definetely introduced to the world, so Id like to think that Im aware, Im not naiive to the fact that thats pretty much how I was introduced to the world it was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten time harder to get people to see the real me.

Oprah: Did you feel betrayed by it?
Kim: I felt humiliated, I felt... like....

Oprah: You know there are people who say that you put i out yourself , you know that?
Kim: Yeah, and I think why would anyone put that humiliation on there family like that?

Oprah: Is Kanye West the new fairytale?
Kim: Ummm...

We're excited to tune into part two. Oprah definetely asked some interesting questions and we're excited to see what she has next. Hopefully this lets other people see Kim Kardashian in a different light. We've always been Kim Kardashian fans, but the maturity and poise she showed in this interview helped us to love her that much more. She really is growing up just as Oprah said!

Watch a clip below:



**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment