Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

[F]ACES MODELING TROUPE!

Faces Modeling Troupe was founded in the Spring of 1997 by Reginald B. Harrison and Akil Hameed on FAMU's campus. It is the LARGEST modeling troupe on the East Coast. Last semester, I decided I wanted to be a part of FACES and this weekend me and my [F]amily finally MADE it, after many trials and tribulations!!! This organization represent the true meaning of Family! I've made many brothers and sisters for life along the way and I love them ALL! Our [F]amily name is the #Ali's (Don't F#CK with us!) I look forward to a fabulous semester as a part of this organization!!! F.I.R.M

Check out a video of our performance at the Demp Week Fashion Show this weekend!


 Check out pictures after we ripped the runway as well!

 







 I love the Ali's dearly!!! <3




**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment