Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Common VS Drake


First, let me start off by saying that this rap beef ish is FOR THE BIRDS!!! I feel as if Common is just lowkey hatin on Drake because he was recently linked with Serena Williams. (Serena and Common were dating) Either that, or Common is using this for easy publicist, just trying to produce more record sales considering he has an album coming out this year. Either way, I feel like its pretty low of him. Drake came back, but Common came back HARDER *OUCH*. Who do you think would win this one out in the boxing ring? My moneys with COMMON!!!!

Check out the lyrics below:

My motto is, Chicago b*tch Everybody know your sweet, What the problem is? Don't play dumb, I'm the bum that acknowledged it. Son of a b*tch, I imagine what your father is
She said, how you gonna make your opponent The rapper of the year, His style - he don't own it
Acting all hard, but he ain't hardly like that You gonna mess and make me catch a body like that [in a drake voice]
Don't do it Cause every song you make is really whole music
I heard you say you ain't a b*tch cause you sing You're a b*tch cause your cling - like a b*tch that's 18.
Can't say my name but rap about a n*gga's wife, You're so black or white try and live a niggas life.
I'm taking too long time with this amateur guy. You ain't wet nobody n*gga you're Canada dry.

Here's the diss from Drake:



Here's the diss from Common:


**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment