Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ciara and Ludacris A couple?


Do you believe it? I hope not! Ludacris is dating a chick named Eudoxie who was studying to be a doctor (she took a year off to travel the world with Luda) Hopefully he can eventually change how rappers date woman. It would be nice for them to date girls with DEGREES instead of woman that just spread their legs for a meal ticket. ANYWHO...he and Ciara were photod out getting cozy this past weekend for his "Luda Week". I think Ciaras desperate for attention and will use any tactic she can to make herself relevant. She's gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But instead of loooking at her as an artist shes been seen to me as more of a socialite. *Kanye Shrug* She was dumped about a month ago by baller Amare Stoudemire because he went back to the mother of his kids, o well, I'm sure there's SOMEBODY out there for her =/

Check out the pics:




**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment