Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

GOIN...GOIN...BACK TO TALLY...TALLY

This was me leaving last year for Florida State. It was my freshman year I was SO nervous and excited, and I had shades on just in case I cried lol (I low-key cried like a baby when my parents left) But it was all for the better! College is NOT for everyone but its defineitely for ME! I love the new people I met, the experiences I made, and just the feeling of being on my own! Im  ready to leave Palm Beach and continue to push on my journey as a SEMINOLE! Now I know what to do and what NOT to do my sophomore year, its going to be funny watching the Freshman get hounded while they learn the ropes! Im gonna miss my bestie/partner in crime Lee Poiter =( BUT she will be coming to Tally for HOMECOMING! SO watch out for us!

Some pics from my Freshman year below:
                                                         













**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment