Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Morning Wood

I hope everyone has a had a Great & Productive weekend but, LADIES!!!! I THINK I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MONDAY MORNING STARTED!!
Today we're doing a 3some and seeing them last night on the Bet Awards made remember how sexy they were:






                 


















The the POWERFUL R&B singers announced last night that they will be collaborating together forming a Super Group. They're name will be "TGT". Even though some have had a more of a successful year then others, together they definitely will be bringing sexy R&B music back and giving other artist a run for their talent. I can say my Fav out of all them is, Tyrese a (true) go getter, when he wasn't singing he was acting as seen in ALL 3 transformers and Fast & the furious. I loved Ginuwine growing up and he will always be sexy and Tank is a great artist, but Tyrese takes the win!!
 Be on the lookout Ladies!


**SHOOT FOR THE STARZ**

No comments:

Post a Comment